Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
Haws, AXIONŽ MSR Combination Corrosion Resistant Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Haws Model 8330 stainless steel combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending).
This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. The combination unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and stainless dust cover, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected.
A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials.
- Features an 11" (27.9 cm) stainless steel bowl and 9" (22.9 cm) floor flange
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- AXION MSR stainless steel drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Reducing installation time, eyewash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Solid 1-1/4" Type 304 Stainless Steel construction makes for one sturdy piece of corrosive resistant equipment
- Provided with universal emergency sign and high visibility stripe
- Supply and Waste: 1-1/4" IPS
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723