DBI SALA® - Shockwave2™ - 100% Tie-Off Nomex® / Kevlar® Arc Flash Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they\'re industry prefered!
- Shockwave2 lanyard that meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Twin leg design 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Great for welding applications and with the ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses
- Nomex/Kevlar tubular webbing outer jacket
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for
- complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use Steel Hooks 2-1/2" gate opening self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ASTM F887-05.