DBI Sala - Shockwave2™ - 100% Tie-Off
Nomex® / Kevlar® Arc Flash Shock Absorbing Lanyard
with 2-1/4" Aluminum Hooks at leg ends # 1244632.
This twin-leg model allows you to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage.
Our ShockWave2™ shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. This twin-leg model allows you to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2™ incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they\'re industry prefered!
- Shockwave2 lanyard that meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Twin leg design 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Great for welding applications and with the ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses
- Nomex/Kevlar tubular webbing outer jacket
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for
- complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use Steel Hooks 2-1/2" gate opening self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ASTM F887-05.
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723