Motorola RM Series Radio's
The RM Series are the newest radios from Motorola that replace the RDX 2W radios.
The RM series radios are built tough to do business better. They offer a similar feature set to the RDX series radios allowing for an easy migration.
They also feature new and enhanced features such as Customized Channel Announcement and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Alerts, along with a lightweight swivel carry holder, for flexible and comfortable wearing.
Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. Motorola’s RM Series on-site 2 watt business radios help you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, these radios won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, or high use. Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, Motorola’s RM Series two-way radios are tested to last.
• 99 Selectable UHF or 27 Selectable VHF Frequencies (Site License Required)
• 39 Analog and 83 Digital Interference Eliminator Codes
• 15 Hrs Battery Life (2W, 5/5/90, Battery Save Enabled)
• Designed to IP-55 and MIL-SPEC Specifications
• R epeater Capable
• 3 Voice-Inversion Scramble Settings to Minimize Eavesdropping
• Channel Scan with Selectable Scan List
• 3 Audible Call Tones
• 2 Pin Accessory Plug (Compatible With RDX/CLS Series)
• VOX (Hands-Free Use With Accessories) with 3 Sensitivity Levels
• Tri-color LED with Transmit, Receive, and Low Battery Indication
• 2 watt models only
• NO AA Weather Radio Channels
LCD Display Model Additional Features
• Channel Aliasing (Up to 8 Characters)
• Battery Gauge
• Signal Strength Indicator
• Keypad Lock
• 5 Programmable Buttons
• iVOX Accessories included
• 1500 mAh Li-Ion Battery (2W models)
• 7 Hour Drop-in Charging Tray w/ Wall Adapter
• Swivel Holster with Belt Clip • User’s Guide • Safety Leaflet • Warranty Card