PIP, MaxiDry® Plus™ Nitrile Coated Glove with Nylon / Lycra Liner and Non-Slip Grip on Palm & Fingers, Item # 56-530, Designed and developed for those working in areas or applications that require the blend of chemical protection with cut resistance.
Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
PIP, MaxiDry® Plus™ Nitrile Coated Glove with Nylon / Lycra Liner and Non-Slip Grip on Palm & Fingers
PIP, MaxiDry® Plus™ Nitrile Coated Glove with Nylon / Lycra Liner and Non-Slip Grip on Palm & Fingers, Item # 56-530
Designed and developed for those working in areas or applications that require the blend of chemical protection with cut resistance. MaxiDry® Plus™ is tested and certified according to EN 374, "low level chemical resistance" and cut level 1 (EN 388).
* Seamless nylon liner is comfortable and flexible
* Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
Gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection
* Liquid Repellence - Splash resistance to chemicals is delivered through ATG's LiquiTech® technology platform
* Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort
* Ultra Lightweight - Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
* Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove does not slip off the hand. An exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
* Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
* All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
* This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
* The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
* The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723