Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
Datrex, DX2401F Emergency Drinking Water, DX100W
Datrex DX1000W Emergency Drinking Water - USCG/SOLAS/BV, priced by the case containing 64 - 125ml individual sachets.
Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high level filtering and outer protection is certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments.
Get the best, you or your loved ones live's could depend on it! Filtered and packaged in America at FDA certified facilities.
* Purified water for immediate use.
* Superior packaging materials for optimum durability.
* Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet.
* Lightweight and extremely compact.
* Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets.
* USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval.
* 5 years shelf life.
* nsn 8960 0112 4454 3
Sachet Data (each serving):
* Sachet volume: 125 ml / 4.227 fl oz
* Sachet dimensions: 6 x 4 x .5 inches
* Sachet weight 132 g
* Case total volume of water: 8 liters
* Number of Sachet per case: 64 sachets
* Case dimension: 13.25 x 9.75 x 6.25 inches
* Case weight 20.5 lbs (9.2 kg)
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723