DBI/SALA® 6' WrapBax2™ Tie-Back Shock Absorbing Lanyard. Item # 1241906. The new WrapBax™2 hook offers a unique look to easily differentiate from standard hooks and provides 5,000 lbs. strength – even on the gate.
Traditional hook designs are not intended for tying back, however, many workers mistakenly use their standard hooks to tie-back. Should the worker fall with a standard hook tied back, the forces may inadvertently end up on the gate which is not intended for load-bearing, causing it to fail open and injure the worker. The new WrapBax™2 hook offers a unique look to easily differentiate from standard hooks and provides 5,000 lbs. strength – even on the gate.
WrapBax™2 provides the worker with a tool they will use safely, eliminating the need for a separate anchorage connector, reducing inventory and cost, simplifying inspections, training and improving compliance.
- The WrapBax™2 is specifically designed for tie-back use – eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, reduces inventory & cost, simplifies inspections & worker training & improves compliance.
- Single-leg lanyard with WrapBax™2 hook at one end and snap hook at the other end, 6 ft. in length
- 5,000 lb. hook capacity from every direction including the gate
- Heavy-duty webbing provides five times more abrasion resistance, making it ideal for tying off on rough surfaces
- One-handed operation via an industry preferred easy-to-use hook action found standard on all DBI patented snap hooks
- Pinch-less design allows you to open and connect the hook without thumbs or fingers getting in the way – no pinching of fingers even while wearing gloves
- Built-in web guide directs the webbing into the open hook for simple and quick connection and use
- Unique hook design makes it easily differentiated from standard snap hooks to eliminate confusion on the jobsite for added safety
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723