DBI Sala - 5/8" Polyester / Polypropylene Vertical Lifeline Rope w/ Snap Hook on one end and taped on other. Item # 1202794, We also offer several styles of counterweights to keep the lifeline taut and optimize performance of the rope grab system.
Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
DBI/SALAŽ 50' Vertical Lifeline Assembly
DBI Sala manufactures a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs. They are available in 5/8" or 3/4" polyester or polyester/polypropylene blend rope and in cut lengths or assemblies that include a self locking snap hook at one end.
We also offer several styles of counterweights to keep the lifeline taut and optimize performance of the rope grab system.
- 5/8" polyester/polypropylene blend rope for strength and durability
- Self locking snap hook at one end for easy connection to the anchorage
- 50 ft. in length (75 and 100 ft. standard lengths and custom lengths available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
* Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
* Brand: DBI-SALAŽ
* Size: 50 ft. (15 m)
* Velocity Ship: Yes
* iSafe Equipped: No
* Lifeline Length: 50 ft. (15 m)
* Label: Vinyl
* Model: 1202794
* Physical Weight: 6.10 lbs (2.8kg)
* Product Styles: Blended Rope
* Product Types: Lifeline
* Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1
* Install Type: Temporary
* Number Of Users: One
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723