DBI/SALA® 30' Sealed Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline With 3/16" Galvanized Steel Cable And Swiveling Impact Indicator Hook, Item # 3400800, They incorporate a lifeline that extends and retracts enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds.
DBI-SALA self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are the most technologically advanced fall protection devices in the industry. Our SRL’s provide the ultimate in mobility and security with automatic fall arrest mode.
• Stands up to the harshest environments!
• All dynamic components including the motor spring and brake system are sealed inside the housing, isolated from foreign elements.
• Cast aluminum housing and heavy gauge steel end-plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance.
• Built-in carrying handle makes transport and anchoring safe and easy.
• Maintains consistent lifeline retraction, proper fall arrest distances and forces.
• Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces.
• Lowers your overall cost of ownership by extending maintenance intervals and product longevity.
• DBI-SALA has been setting the standard for quality in fall protection for over 30 years.
• I-Safe™ Intelligent Safety System is built into every unit to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
• Sealed design is field-proven, operating safely on some of the world’s most challenging work sites for over a decade.
• Increased weight capacity with 310 lb rating is safer and allows for greater tool capacity.