Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
Buckeye, Hand Held 2.5 Lbs. BC, Fire Extingusher
Buckeye, Hand Held 2.5 Lbs. BC, Fire Extingusher, Item # 134515
• Only Ground shipping is available due to the nature of this item. A mandatory HAZMAT shipping fee of $27.00 will be charged per shipping container, not per-item.
As a result, the calculated shipping amount may seem high. If you require a shipping quote prior to placing the order please Contact Us.
The Buckeye 13415 Hand-Held Fire Extinguisher with Vehicle Bracket - Standard (BC) Dry Chemical is a Sodium Bicarbonate based extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
TYPICAL USES: For flammable liquid hazards in public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For flammable liquid hazards in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
Agent Capacity: 2.5 lb. (1.13 kg)
UL Rating: 10-B:C
Discharge Time: 9 sec
Range (FT/M): 9-15 ft. (2.7-4.6m)
Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
Ship Weight: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
Unit Height: 14.75 in (37.5 cm)
Unit Width: 4.875 in (12.4 cm)
Unit Diameter: 3.375 in (8.6 cm)
Buckeye Fire Extingusher General Features
• Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by our manufacturer’s warranty
• Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance
• Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage
• Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life
• The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English/Spanish & English/French
• Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance
• Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723