Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
ESS, HAZWOPER 40 Hour Emergency Response Team (ERT)
ESS, Hazwoper 40 Hour Emergency Response Team (ERT) Training
This course is for up to 15 students at your facility
Hazardous Materials Technician Level Training -
This hands-on intensive class includes:
* Incident analysis
* Hazard recognition
* A review of the principles and practices of establishing exposure zones
* Proper decontamination and medical surveillance stations and procedures
And an awareness and knowledge of the competencies for the Hazardous Materials Technician covered in the National Fire Protection Association's Standard No. 472, Professional Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials Incidents.
This class involves both classroom and hands-on exercises.
On-Scene Incident Commander Level Training - The incident commander is the individual who, at any one time, is responsible for and in control of the response effort. An incident commander's position should be occupied by the most senior, appropriately trained individual present at the response site. Yet, as necessary and appropriate by the level of response provided, the position may be occupied by many individuals during a particular response as the need for greater authority, responsibility, or training increases.
It is possible for the first responder at the awareness level to assume the duties of incident commander until a more senior and appropriately trained individual arrives at the response site.
Therefore, any emergency responder expected to perform as an incident commander should be trained to fulfill the obligations of the position at the level of response they will be providing including the following:
* Ability to analyze a hazardous substance incident to determine the magnitude of the response problem.
* Ability to plan and implement an appropriate response plan within the capabilities of available personnel and equipment.
Ability to implement a response to favorably change the outcome of the incident in a manner consistent with the local emergency response plan and the organization's standard operating procedures.
* Ability to evaluate the progress of the emergency response to ensure that the response objectives are being met safely, effectively, and efficiently.
* Ability to adjust the response plan to the conditions of the response and to notify higher levels of response when required by the changes to the response plan.
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723