Fend-All 32-000460-0000 Eyesaline Eye Wall Stations
Durable Eyesaline Wall Stations provide immediate flushing until the injured person reaches a primary emergency eyewash device.
They offer high visibility in a hazard area and are readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes, face and body.
• Easy-to-clean station mounts directly to wall with included hardware molded-in overhang protects bottle from dust and debris
• Saline solution is preserved and buffered to match natural pH chemistry of human tears
• Sterile, FDA-grade polyethylene bottle is sealed with a break-off T-tab lid for tamper resistance easy to open in an emergency
• Extended-flow nozzle provides irrigation longer than conventional designs
• Elastic band secures bottle in place when not in use
• Hi-viz green station stands out in low lighting and when vision is blurred
• Long shelf life so you can keep a replacement in-stock following an emergency clearly marked expiration date makes inspection fast and foolproof
• Features bilingual text on bottle and full English instructions on station
(32-000460-0000): 16oz Single. Each for $25.99
(32-000461-0000): 32oz Single. Each for $31.99
(32-000462-0000): 32oz Double. Each for $40.69.
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|