PDI, Sani-Cloth® Q08472 HB Germicidal Disposable Wipe
Designed to accommodate the many situations and hard, nonporous environmental surfaces found in healthcare settings.
• #1 brand of disinfection wipes in healthcare
• EPA-registered low level disinfectant.
• Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
• Cleans and disinfects in one step.
• Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
• Bleach and phenolic free
• Meets CDC, AHE and OSHA guidelines
• Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
• Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards.
• Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
• Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
• Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product label to get the full listing of use sites.
• Available in multiple sizes and formats to meet the various needs of your facility. See "Sizes & Formats" tab to learn more.
• Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See "Accessories & Compliance Tools" tab to learn more.