DBI-Sala-ExoFit-NEX™ Full Body Harness, Item # 111-301-000
ExoFit NEX™ full-body harnesses provide comfort, function and durability that have never been experienced with a fall protection harness . . . until now!
Providing quality products and services today for a safer tomorrow
DBI-Sala-ExoFit-NEX™ Full Body Harness
With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, the ExoFit NEX™ provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness.
ExoFit NEX™ full-body harnesses provide comfort, function and durability that have never been experienced with a fall protection harness . . . until now! With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, the ExoFit NEX provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness.
The chest platform on the ExoFit NEX™ places the labels and i-Safe™ RFID tag behind a Velcro® cover to protect the labels and provide easy access. A covered pocket with elastic sides is conveniently placed on the front of the chest strap to hold workplace or personal items such as a cellular phone.
Additional features include reflective material throughout the harness that increases worker safety in low visibility environments, a stand-up dorsal D-ring to easily secure a connector, and integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort. The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX™ meets all applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE.
Duo-Lok™ Quick Connect
Back D-Ring Only
• Duo-Lok™: Lightweight one-handed use with memory-fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
• Revolver ™ Vertical Torso Adjuster: Simple and fast adjustment that eliminates loose ends and locks into place preventing slippage.
• Repel™ Webbing: Water repellant to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance.
• Tech-Lite™ Quick Connect Buckles: These quick connect alloy aluminum buckles are lighter weight, decreasing the overall load you carry during the day. They’re fast, efficient and reduce the overall time it takes to put the harness on.
• Stand–Up Dorsal D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
• Built-in Impact Indicators: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
• Pockets: Built in carrying pocket on chest and covered labels.
• 420lb Capacity: Large capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility.
• Protected Labels with I-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds DBI-SALA’s i-Safe identification tag. It gives you an efficient way of recording and storing information on inspections.
• Meets or Exceeds: All applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.
We would like to thank you for stopping by.
Our main Office is located at
43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 794-8723