DBI/SALA® 5/8" Diameter Mobile Rope Grab, Item # 5000335
DBI Sala - 5/8" Diameter Mobile Rope Grab #5000335
This DBI/SALA rope grab automatically follow you, giving you greater freedom of movement and virtually hands-free operation. They can be installed or removed at any point on the lifeline.
The rope grab utilizes a cam lever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation.
- Revolutionary design is less sensitive to rope variations
- it works on worn rope with no nuisance lock-ups
- Mobile type, automatically follows worker providing maximum freedom of movement
-Utilizes both inertia and cam locking system for added safety - preventing "panic-grab" situations
- Energy absorbing design reduces the forces generated upon a worker in the even of a fall
- Attach or detach anywhere along the lifeline for added versatility
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and thermoplastic construction
- Fits 5/8" diameter rope lifeline
- Use with 3 ft. EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyard (part#1220007)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
We would like to thank you for stopping by. Our main Office is located at 43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 7948723