OSHA Complaince made easy! The CoreTex 91663 SunX 30SPF+ Sunscreen Lotion Pouches Wall-Mount Dispenser comes stocked with 50 single-use individually packaged SunX 30SPF+ Lotion Pouches and is also available alternatively stocked with towelette wipes (P/N: 91661).
The affordable, disposable wall-mount dispenser packaging was created with the employer and employee in mind, making it easy for the employer to implement a cost effective and OSHA Compliant Skin Care Program for employees. Sold by the box. SunX SPF30+ Sunscreen has been tested by an independent laboratory that allows the following claims to be made regarding the product:
• SunX complies with the O.S.H.A. rule 29 CFR 1910.132 (a) requiring employers to protect employees against overexposure to the sun's radiation
• SunX meets or exceeds the Final FDA Sunscreen Monograph
• SunX has a 30+SPF Rating, the most allowed by the FDA
• SunX has both UVA and UVB protection, is PABA-free and oil-free
• SunX is FDA rated "Very Water and Very Sweat" resistant
• SunX passed the FDA Phototoxicity Tests
• SunX passed the Linesman's Glove Test (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120)
• SunX formula earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Approval
Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside
Liberally apply sunscreen to exposed areas
Rub in thoroughly
Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent
Thank You For Shopping With ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY SERVICES, We Do Appreciate Your Business, See Ya Soon!