Delta II™ Bosun Chair Harness, Item # 1108126
Delta II™ Bosun Chair Harness, Item # 1108126, Back, Side & Front D - Rings. Seat Sling with Rigid Seat Board with Tongue and Buckle Legs.
The Bosun's Chair and Harness with the addition of a body belt and pad with side D-rings, this harness is ideal for general construction applications where fall protection and positioning is needed. It provides added versatility for carrying tools, pouches, etc., and additional back support and comfort.
In addition, the front D-ring provides added versatility for applications such as ladder climbing; there is nothing else like it in the industry!
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body.
Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
Back, Side and Front
Pass Thru on Chest and Tongue Buckle on Legs (Harness)
• Delta No-Tangle™ design: for added comfort and easy donning
• Front D-ring: ideal for attaching your harness to a ladder climbing system or for work positioning, suspension and rescue
• Back D-ring: with an 18” extension for ease of connecting
• Tongue buckle body belt: with foam back pad and side D-rings for added comfort, support and versatility
• Seat board: for added support and comfort
• Adjustable: non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
• Parachute buckles: on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
• Tongue buckle leg straps: for fast & easy donning
• High visibility polyester webbing: construction for added durability and exposure
• Plated hardware: precisely engineered for maximum strength, durability and reliability
• Meets or exceeds: all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
We would like to thank you for stopping by. Our main Office is located at 43014 Christy Street Fremont Ca 94538
Phone ...(510) 7948723